Join the Prout Sisters Visioning Session
and be part of shaping the future
of our powerful movement
for positive change.
Saturday, November 28th, 2020
In this session, we will explore the values and vision of the world that we are working towards. By the end, we hope to arrive at a shared Vision statement, which will be a guiding light for the movement of the Prout Sisters Collective. This is a chance to come together, share from the heart and take another step forwards in our ongoing collaboration.
Prout Sisters Seminar Series:
This seminar series is designed to bring women together who are interested in co-creating a more sustainable, equitable and benevolent future, through a series of workshops aimed at fostering knowledge and sharing about real-life alternatives to our existing paradigm. Women from all over the planet will join in a safe and nurturing space to educate ourselves and each other about lasting change and women-led, heart-centred ways of being on the planet.
The next seminar will be announced soon.
January, 2021: Prout Sisters New Year Retreat: Workshops, yoga, meditation, making connections.
Details coming soon
Nov 2020: Prout Sisters Seminar Series, Governance, Leadership and Electoral Politics in a Time of Crisis: What Prout has to Offer
- The key features of healthy governance, according to Prout
- Proutist Leadership Overview: What does benevolent, sustainable leadership look like?
- Electoral Politics: What changes need to occur to ensure that elections are fair and representative of the will of the people?
July 2020: Prout Sisters Retreat, online via Zoom
- “Understanding Racism: Deep Work Toward One Human Society”
- “Why Women’s Leadership Works: Activating the Power of the Circle”
- “Women’s PROUT in Action: Meeting the World Where She Is”
- “Art Share for Systems Change: dance, music, storytelling, art, and theatre”